Wednesday, April 14, 2004

You can't fool me.

I am not normally political, well ok I am. I love my country. I happen to believe that we live in the greatest country in the world. I am the granddaughter of a WWII veteran, and the daughter of a Vietnam veteran. The fact that people in this country could actually elect John Kerry senator baffles me, and now those same people want him as the president. This is the same man that jump on the Jane Fonda bandwagon, and totally bashed the same men he served with in Vietnam. Now he uses the fact that he was a vet to his benefit. "Yes that's me John Kerry, I fought for my country. I am a good American." Well in my book you don't have to agree with the reasons our country went to war, but you do have to support the men and women who put on those uniforms and stand and serve us. You don't go around calling them baby killers, and saying that your ashamed to have served with them, and then years later change your tune when it benefits you. John Kerry is an ass. He spit in the face of every soldier who served in Vietnam, the men who should have been his brothers. I personally don't want this man as my president, and hopefully America won't either, because they don't know what they are in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment