Monday, April 26, 2004

Some days!

"mom he hurt me."
"No I didn't"
"Did too"
"Did not"
"Knock it off before you both go to your room"
Whine, whine, complain and whine some more.
Some days I don't know what I was thinking when I had children. This is how the whole day has been. He took that away from me, and He is touching my stuff. I think I may bind and gag them and stuff them in a closet for awhile, at least until I have had enough quiet time to regain my composure. I tend to let them bring me to their level, and end up just fighting with them too.

UPDATE

I just went to stop yet another fight, and the baby is running around outside as naked as a jay bird, and he has colored himself from head to toe in different colored markers. I need a vacation, or at least another cigarette, and I was going to quit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment