Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Can't get with it.

Well the last 2 days have been so lazy for me. I just can't seem to wake up. I feel like I am walking around in a daze. I have so much to get done around here, and I start something and then can't get the energy to finish it. I have 10 projects going and nothing is getting done. I guess it might be the spring weather. I would much rather play than work, but if I don't get busy soon we won't have any clean clothes to go out and play in. I got up late today and that didn't help either. It always messes me up if I get up late. I am a creature of the night, and hate getting up early anyway. I would stay up all night and sleep all day if I could. 2 of my boys are the same way, and then we have one who likes to get up early and stay up late. I swear he only needs 4 hours of sleep and he can go for 20. Well I am off to accomplish something, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment