Thursday, April 08, 2004

The kids are in bed.

Well the boys got to bed late tonight, and the hubby is gone so I am sitting here with noting to do. I cranked up the tunes as loud as I could without waking them and sat down here to write. My mom, god bless her soul, is taking all three of my boys over this Easter break. Hopefully I get them all back the same way I sent them. They are good kids, but 3 of them together can be a hand full. The littlest one, he is almost 3, is looking forward to schoklate take that hims granny is making dist for him. For those of you who don't speak 3 year old that is chocolate cake his granny is making just for him. They love their grandparents more than they love me and Steve I think. They have been looking forward to this for 2 weeks now. I don't know what I will do with myself. I have always had at least one of them home with me. Thank God for the world wide web, and some good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment