Friday, April 16, 2004

A night out with the guys.

Well I did nothing as usual today. Steve is gone so it was just me and the boys. I didn't feel like cooking. I hate to cook, how I became a housewife is beyond me, oh yeah I remember Steve couldn't keep his pants on. I am sure I was asleep during the making of at least the last 2 of our children, because I remember after the 1st one telling him we wouldn't be having anymore. I love them really I do, but marriage and kids were not part of my life plan. Anyway back to the story at hand. So I didn't want to cook, so we decided to go to DQ. When we go out just, me and them, the oldest one like to do the ordering. It is cute we have to tell him what we want and then he has to tell the clerk. Well he got all our orders in, and then he says "I will take my brothers and sit them down while you pay mom." He is 5 and his brothers are 3 and 4, and don't really appresiate him bossing them around. We danced in the aisle while we waited for our food, and I am sure the other people in there thought I was nuts, but I really don't care. I like to have a good time when I take my boys out, and we did, and so did the teenagers that were there. My youngest decided to play chase while we were waiting for our ice cream, and I told his brothers not to chase him, so he found some willing teenagers to chase him. They were 2 boys and a girl. You guessed it the boys were the ones chasing him. I told them I they were all going to get a time out if they didn't start behaving. Then I had a table full of teenagers calling me mom, and he took his ice cream and went and sat at their table he was invited of course, and thought he was really cool sitting with the big kids. As we were leaving the boys all high fived him and his brothers and yelled "bye mom" as we walked out the door. I laughed all the way home at them all. Kids are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment