Sunday, May 09, 2004

What a weekend.

I was busy all weekend. I planted a strawberry patch out front. I put in about 40 plants there. Then I planted 17 tomatoe plants out front. I have decided I need a rototiler, as tilling the soil by hand has make ever part of my body sore, and I still need to finish the back yard garden. We are planting tomatoes, cantolope, pepers, carrots, pumpkins, squash, and cucumbers in the back. I can hardly wait until it all starts producing veggies. I love fresh veggies, they are so much better then store bought ones. I am looking forward to fresh tomatoes for breakfast. I love the garden mostly because the boys are always in awe of it. They think it is so cool to put a seed in the ground and watch it grow into something they can eat. Hope everyone had a good mothers day. The boys took me out for lunch, and then we played outside all evening. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment