Thursday, May 06, 2004

Puppy Love.

My 4 year old come home from school yesterday, and handed me what would appear to the non parent as a glued together piece of paper with some scribbles on it. I promptly told him what a great job he had done. He looks at me and says "I didn't make that mom." I was a little confused at that point. Why was he giving me this if he didn't make it, so I asked him.
He told me, "One of the girls in my class made it for me, because she loves me." Well I can't help teasing my boys, probably because my dad teased us unmercifully. I had to ask if it was his girlfriend.
"No she is not my girlfriend, she just makes me stuff, because she loves me, and I made her some stuff because I love her. She plays monster with me."
"Well what is her name?"
"I don't remember, she just loves me, but don't tell dad."
Boy if love were that easy later in life we would all have it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment