Thursday, May 13, 2004

Alien Babies, Demons on the loose, what next?

The world is full of strange things I find it hard to understand why people make up even weirder stuff. I was reading our newspaper and I guess there is a demon running loose in my town. The weekly world new, reported seeing it, which I find funny as they are a Florida based tabloid. Last year about this time it was an alien baby, reported by the same tabloid. I live just a few miles from where the demon was spotted running down the road with a "will work for food" sign and a 12 pack of beer. Which makes sense you know when those demons escape from hell that is usually the first thing they do, try to get money to buy beer, although my sister doesn't buy it. She says no self respecting Demon would be buying beer, they would be buying wiskey. I have yet to actually see the demon, but I will keep a sharp eye out for him, as I have a few question I would like to ask him. I am sure I will run into him before to long, as Casper is a small city, and eventually everyone holding a will work for food sign ends up in the walmart parking lot. If there is anything you want me to ask him when I do finally see him just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment