Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Kids will break you.

For those of you that are parents you know we are always telling our kids "don't touch that you will break it." Well from now on we are going to have a "don't touch mom, you will break her rule."
I don't know how they did it, but we were playing last night and today I can't move. They have messes up my lower back. I screwed it up at hunting camp a few years ago, and now I am broken again. It is really fun, I keep getting these shooting pains down my leg that feel like someone is poking me with a cattle prod, not that I really know what it is like to be poked with one, but I am pretty sure it would feel something like this. What is strange is my brain and my leg don't seem to be working together anymore either I know how to walk I have been doing it for over 30 years, but I can't seem to get that leg high enough off the ground to go anywhere. Then there is feeling like someone is trying to pry my hip out of its joint. I thought it would go away by now, I had hopes anyway. We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment