Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Lunch, and it sounds so simple.

"What do you want for lunch?"
"I want schiken on a sanwish mom."
"Ok" I say as I started to put chicken salad on a sandwich.
"No not dat mom, dat dross"
It's gross, you just said you wanted this"
"No I want peanut butter."
"ok"
"I want it wrapped around"
"ok, you want jelly?"
"no"
So I slap some peanut butter on a piece of bread,fold it in half, and hand it to him.
"were the jelly?"
"you didn't ask for jelly you said it was gross."
"it not dross mom, put some jelly on."
"ok"
"I want 2 sanwishes mom."
So I smear some jelly on add a piece of bread to the top and hand it to him.
"Dis is dross."
"It is peanut butter and Jelly, that is just what you asked for."
"It is dross, I just want a sanwish."
I hand him a piece of bread, and he runs off happy as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment