Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Strange how people take an interest.

I find it interesting that there are people that never take an interest in what is going on in my life, and then all the sudden they show up on my blog. Boom out of the blue there they are just when things are not going so good, and they think that I don't know who they are or what they are up to. I don't think it would bother me so much if they had been here all along, but they show up to spy on me. They show up trying to gather information, not because they enjoy reading what I write or because they like me or anything like that, they are simply here to see who I am talking to and when I am online and things that are just plan nobody's business but mine. It has only added to my anger. I know everyone that visits my site, and how long they have been visiting. I know a lot of my family reads this and a lot of my friends and I am so glad you guys are here weather you comment or not I know your here, and I thank you for being here. I am sure the people I am talking about know I am talking about them. They should also know that this is my space, my little place to be, and they are invading that space. This is a public blog and your more than welcome to come and go as you please, but I just want you to know that I know your here and I know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment