Friday, August 06, 2004

Oh the joy

I have been cleaning the bathroom. I hate cleaning the bathroom. Why do little boys have such a hard time with aim and when do they learn to shake it off so it doesn't dribble all over the seat? I swear and the back splash doesn't help either! I should have taught them to sit down and pee everytime and then it wouldn't be so bad! They all love to pee outside maybe I should just make them go out there with the dogs! They would think it was cool I finally changed my mind about them peeing outside and I would be an awesome mom in their eyes! I don't know if the grass would last though, and it has taken forever to get the grass to grow in as good as it has. I am damned if I do and damned if I don't it seems. I will just have to keep cleaning the bathroom I guess!

UPDATE

Ok I am getting ready to go do the lake thing for the weekend with the boys! We shall see if they can out fish their grandpa, they usually do. I think that is because grandpa is to busy helpping them fish to actually get a line of his own in the water! Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I don't get burned to a crisp!

No comments:

Post a Comment