Monday, June 14, 2004

A world with sleep

I just don't have anything to write about really! I just got a good nights sleep for a change, and felt like writing something, as I am just in a good mood. I did just jab a piece of plastic toy about 2 inches into my foot, but I am trying not to let that ruin my good mood! We went to Office max yesterday, that is like turning a child loose in a candy store, I had forgotten how much stuff there is in there that I want. Ok on to the point. We saw a big bad Dodge Truck, I love dodge trucks, and there is something about a cowboy in a dodge truck that is just yummy. Well that's not where I was going this morning either, on to the point. Proudly displayed on the tail gate are these word WHY STROKE IT WHEN YOU CAN RAM IT Dodge is great and those are wise words, why would you own a ford when you can own a Dodge Ram? Now I have lost some of you huh? Ok you see Ford has the power stroke engine in their trucks, Dodge trucks are called Rams. I am just shocked that you would be thinking that could have any other meaning you people are bad. I am off to drink more coffee and daydream of Trucks and cowboys and all the good stuff in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment