Sunday, June 20, 2004

Daddy's girl

I have always been a daddy's girl, even now in my life I always want to please him. I don't think there is ever going to be a time when he lets me grow up, but that is ok. He loves me and I love him more than words can say! He is my daddy, and I thought since today was fathers day I would share him with you! Daddy is always way to giving and caring, he is one of those people that gets into trouble, because he is always helping someone out. He will give away everything he owns if someone needs it more then him. Which has caused more than one fight with mom! He is the toughest person I have ever met, he never complains, and just does what needs to be done. Daddy joined the army when he was 17, went to boot camp, turned 18 and got shipped off to vietmam for a tour and a half. I always tell the boys that he is a hero, but he always say he isn't. I still think he is a hero, not for serving his country, for all the little things daddys do for their kids, that is what makes him my hero. Happy fathers day daddy, I love you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment