Friday, June 11, 2004

Collin has made more promises!

Yes that is right promises promises! He says that if 7 people will play the story game he will do it over the whole weekend, but like most promises made by men there is a catch! You must go to the forum and tell Collin you will play his little games! You see you go click on the GAMES OPEN TO EVERYONE, then see those words that say story telling game 3, yeah those, click there and go beg Collin to let us have the whole weekend! I need the whole weekend people, I am sleep deprived and dangerous! I don't like to beg, but I am going to please, please, please, with sugar and a cherry on top! Here this will be easier just click hereyeah right here. Now go to the bottom post there you go! Now click reply and type "Collin I will play your games!" and then Collin, who we all love so much, just threw that in because of the man bashing at the beginning, will post the new words! YEAH! Really I do need the whole weekend! Please play!


and would someone please teach me to spell Promises! For the life of me this just doesn't look right, and the spell check skips right over it! I am giving up for the night and going to bed! I need more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment