Sunday, June 27, 2004

OH yeah we run naked through the streets here.

My boys have taken to climbing the fence to escape to the front yard. I looked out awhile ago, and to my surprise running down the sidewalk was my 3 year old. He doesn't like clothes so I dress him and he goes outside and takes off his clothes. I am about to give up on keeping him dressed, and just let him go naked from now on. It would save on laundry anyway. So I look out the window and there is this naked kid running down the street. I think "that kids mom should get some clothes on him." I go back to whatever it was I was doing at the time, and it dawns on me that was my kid running down the sidewalk. I ran out the door to here him yelling "I'n free, I'n free". I then had to chase him down, and if you have every tried getting a naked 3 year old who doesn't want to be got back in the house, you know it is no easy task. They are quicker then you might imagine. I think it is the fact that they have no clothes creating drag, which also makes it really hard to grab onto them. I finally caught him half way up the block, and he started screaming "no don't take me, don't take me." I am glad there were no strangers in the neighborhood, I am sure they would of thought I was stealing this naked little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment