Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Damn you people are demanding!

Ok I don't have anything creative to share with you at all today, but had to do something. I don't want to get accused of having a life or anything, cause you know I don't. I am getting ready for my trip to see my grandparents. We are having a big 60th anniversary party that was suppose to be a surprise, but the stupid person who made the invites somehow managed to leave that little fact out! I am not making invite to anything else as long as I live! So we are leaving on Thursday, oh the joy and fun of traveling with 3 small boys. The trip takes about 2 hours longer than it should with all the "mom I have to pee" "mom I am Hungary", but it is always worth it to see my family. I miss my grandparents a lot. My mom and dad and sister and I will then take the boys to Denver to do something fun on the way home, not quite sure what yet, but we will figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment