Saturday, September 04, 2004

Well if I can wake up long enough to blog!

I don't know what has been wrong with me, all I seem to do these days is sleep. Thursday I was in bed at 9:30, slept until 7:30 friday morning, got up went with the boys to school to do my volunteer time at the preschool, came home and by 4 I was napping, I didn't get up until 7:30, then last night I was in bed at 10 and I didn't get up until 11 this morning. I could go lay down and take a nap now. What the heck is up with that, I seem to go from one extream to the other.

Anyway I went to preschool with Cam on friday. It is always fun to go watch them in school. I have to have 2 hours a week of time in to keep him in school. Sometimes that gets a little hard to do because I have to bring Colton with me a lot of the time, and they really don't like me to have to do that, but I don't have anyone here who can watch him. He could have actually went to school this year, but I was not ready to let him go! I really wasn't ready to let any of them go, but sending the baby this year was just not something I could do. I am actaully off to clean house today. With all this napping I have not gotten a thing done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment