Saturday, May 14, 2005

You take my steak and I might bite you too.

I am watching animal planet's Animal Cops. I shouldn't watch it cause it just pisses me off really. How can someone let a rusty metal chain embed into the neck of a dog? Not to meantion the fact that he was half starved to death. I think we should take the owner and do the same things to it them. The dog in question is a sweet dog, but he is scared of other dog's and he gets pissed off when you try to take his food away. Hell I have never been starved in my entire life, but if you reached over and tried to take my dinner you may pull back a bloody stump! The ASPCA ended up putting this dog to sleep, because they felt he was just to aggressive to be put into a home. Wouldn't it be nice if we could put the owner to sleep for being as asshole. One thing I have learned in life is that any man who will beat his dog will beat his wife, his kids, and pretty much anyone else he feels gets in his way. You can learn a lot about a person by the way they treat their animals. I am not saying everyone should treat them the way I do, my 3 dogs are my other kids really. They sleep in my bed, they rule the house, they are spoiled rotten. I just think if you're going to take on the responsibility of having a dog you need care for it, and if you don't want to do that then just don't get one it's that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment