Friday, May 20, 2005

Quiet is deafening

I am sitting here completely alone. I have 2 hours of by myself time today, and have no clue what I am going to do with them. This doesn't happen very often. Yesterday mom came to town and she kidnapped my baby! Well I guess it's hard to call it kidnapping when he just gets in her car and refuses to get out! Actually when she was heading home yesterday, he looked at her very sadly and said, "I have to go home now granny." I said something like "Well if you go home with granny you would miss me to much." to which he replies, "I'll be fine, really I will mom." and he proceeded to get in her car and he was happy! He would leave me for her, and be fine with it! I think he enjoys being the center of mom and dad's world when he is there. He gets all the attention and doesn't have to share with 2 brothers. Mom said he has already kept them laughing since they got home, but I miss him. He will come home tomorrow because grandpa is working nights and has to sleep in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment