Saturday, January 08, 2005

Some sneaky people!

I got a urgent phone call tonight the voice on the other end saids "Did you know it was Tricia's birthday?" Me: "No it isn't her birthday isn't until June." "No it isn't it is now!" At least someone remembers that I am an idiot and suffer from CRS (can't remember shit).



Why I thought her birthday was in June I will never know, but then I have a hard time keeping the boys' birthdays straight! So Miss Tricia I wrote it down so next year I will not forget.

Famous people who share the Tricia's birthweek:
January 3
JRR Tolkien
Mel Gibson
January 5
Marilyn Manson
Diane Keaton
January 6
Joan of Arc
January 7
Nicolas Cage
Kenny Loggins
January 8
Elvis Aaron Presley

Tricia girl you have pulled me out of some very down times, you have been my friend when I didn't think I had any. I feel like I have known you my whole life, and I have yet to hug you! You are the sweetest, kindest person I know. I miss our late night IM's, and tag comment games! I know that we have both gotten busy with life as it just seem to happen no matter what, but I want you to know that I love you Trica girl, and I will always been here if you need me for anything! I am so sorry that I forgot your birthday! Maybe it was because Steve was yelling at me all day about the remodeling job! YES that is it we will blame it on Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment