Friday, January 07, 2005

remodeling is work!

So Steve is trying to get the floor out of the bathroom now, there were parts of it that had water damage and he side he is just going to pull it all up. He had to go to work though so I don't know if I will ever get a new bathroom or if I should just turn that one into storage.

If anyone is looking for a charity to donate to please seriously think about Savannah. They are quickly running out of funds and her hospital stay and all the testing they are having to do is costing a lot of money.Savannah's page at the caring bridge has a donation button. They accept credit cards, and pay pal so please do what you can. Savannah has been through so much in her four short years, and Renee has managed to keep her faith through everything they have gone through. I don't think I would have held up so well under all the pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment