Wednesday, January 12, 2005

JP said and lack of anything better to post

3 names you go by:
Jenn
Jennifer
Mom

3 screen names you have:
jennschall
jennschall1971
I forgot my msn screen name

3 things you like about yourself:
I can't think of one much less 3

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself.
My weight
My lack of organization.
that I am not great at anything.

3 parts of your heritage:
Swedish
Irish
Dutch

3 things that scare you:
Not being a good enough mom to my boys.
Someone hurting my boys.
My boys growing up and leaving me all alone.

3 of your everyday essentials:
David
Cameron
Colton

3 things you're wearing right now:
A big soft sweatshirt
my ugly pink sweatpant
my glasses

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
Tesla
Los lonely boys
Toby Keith

3 of your favorite songs at present:
Heaven by Los Lonely Boys
Rock Me by Steppenwolf
The way it is by Tesla

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Sky diving (doubt that will happen)
be a better mother
lose weight

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
communcitation
a best friend
trust

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
I am happily married
I smoke to much
I once owned a 1971 mustange.

3 Physical things about a love interest that appeal:
eye
smile
attitude

3 things you just can't do:
say the words specific and linolium
chin ups
walk without triping at least once a day

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Blogging
Watching hockey
Playing with my kids.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
go back to bed
choke someone and bury them in the back yard
get more coffee

3 careers you're considering:
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, been trying to figure this one out for years.


3 places you want to go on vacation:
Hawaii
Alaska
Disney World

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
David
Cameron
Colton


3 things you want to do before you die:
Sky dive
Go to Alaska
learn to like myself

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
Angi
Tricia
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment