Wednesday, August 31, 2005

These thoughts in my head are driving me mad.

I just have not been on with this blog stuff lately. I just don't seem to have anything to say. Well I have a lot to say I just can't find the right words to say it here it seems.

David really wants to go help the people who were effected by the hurricane. He also went to granny's to help after the tornado that hit them. I am thinking of organizing a food drive at the school with him. I think that would be a good lesson for him and he would feel like he really did help. Kids amaze me. They are not self centered like most adults are. I wish we didn't lose the innocence of childhood that really sucks. It would be such a nicer world if everyone thought like children do.

I don't understand the looters. I don't understand why anyone would take advantage of someone else misfortune. It makes me angry that there are people that do these kinds of things. I am at a lose for words over these people.

I have seen Scooby Doo 2 about ten thousand times in the last 5 days. Colton knows the script by heart, he is going to be sick tomorrow when I have sent it back to blockbuster!

The boys are suppose to ride the bus home today. Cameron wanted to, but David didn't so who knows if they will arrive home or not. I am sick to my stomach worrying about that. I will go to the school and watch them to make sure they get on the bus.

I was viewing my stat counter looking at the keywords and apparently there are a lot of people out there looking for naked pictures of Jenn, and there are a lot of naked Jenn's running around out there. I am not one of them, nor do I plan to be. I like keeping my nakedness off the web honestly because I am sure it would just plain frighten people!

Brittany does not answer my phone so stop calling her here please! I have gotten about 12 calls in the last 3 days for her, and I don't even know a Brittany. I would like to find out where she lives, because I am sure she is all of 16 or 17 from the sound of the teenage male voices asking for her between the hours of 10 and midnight. I would love to be able to pretend to be Brittany and entice these young hot blooded American males to show up at her house at 11 o'clock at night and invade her life like she is invading mine by giving out my phone number as her own!

and those are just a few of the thoughts running around in my head today.

No comments:

Post a Comment