Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Educating the uneducatable

My baby will start school this year and I am so sad. I have decided that I to will go back to school. I have to go to the college next week and find out a bunch of stuff. I can take most of my classes online. I am going to get my teaching degree. This has been a very difficult decision for me to make. I tend to put things off and expect other people to take care of me, but I have made up my mind that I need something to do while my kids are in school, and I don't want to have a job that I can't spend my summers and holiday's with the boys that just won't work out for me. I am not really sure that teaching is something I want to do or will even like doing, but the hours work out just right for me. I need to be in a position to take care of me and my children without depending on Steve to do that all of the time. I hate being under his thumb, it drives me insane to not have my own money. I get so tired of him saying "it'll cost money" and well I am not even getting into all my complaints about it here. I just don't like anyone having that much control over me and I can't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment