Monday, August 29, 2005

I won't cry damn it I won't!

The long days of summer have dwindled down, and the nights are getting colder, prepares us for fall. Fall use to be my favorite time of the year, but anymore it is the saddest time of year. The boys woke up this morning extra early. They showered, and I feed them, dressed them, and they got their backpacks with all their supplies out. They were ready to go back to school, even if mom wasn't ready for them to go. We still had over an hour before school started so they watched a little TV, and then they sat in the van for half and hour waiting. They were so excited, and I want them to be excited, so I encouraged their excitement all the while thinking I just might throw up. It was finally time to go and we all got in the van and off we went. They kissed me and Steve and out of the van they jumped of off they went never looking back! I always get that empty pit in my stomach when they go off to school. I worry about them all day. Do they like their teachers this year. Were all the other kids nice to them. Did they eat their lunch. Was the teacher nice to them. Just hundreds of little questions run through my mind. I have a terrible head ache and I am on the verge of being sick from worrying and they have only been gone an hour! I have 5 and a half hours left until I can go and get them. You would think that these feeling would go away after a few days of school, but they last until that last day when they get out for summer. Colton doesn't have to leave me until next Tuesday, and that helped some. I will just go with him to school on his first day, and he has the same teacher that David and Cam has had for the last 3 years. I know he will be ok, because she love the kids in her class like they were her own children. I am going to run a few errands today and try to keep busy until I can go get my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment