Monday, October 11, 2004

Tired oh so tired.

The crud seems to be lingering at my house. We were all feeling better for a couple of days, and now we all have sore throats and plugged up heads again. I sent the boys to school anyway today, they were not running fevers, and they needed to get out of the house. Last night the boys got to watch Jaws. I hadn't seen that movie in a long time, but I remember when it came out. The boys were thoroughly impressed with the great white, and Colton now thinks we should own one, and David decided that we should never go back in the water again not even at the lake. Cam told D "it's just a movie David. That shark isn't even real, and we don't have sharks in our lake anyway." I am always amazed by his little mind it works so much like a grown up mind sometimes. Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment