Thursday, October 21, 2004

Blogging

People seem to blog for all kinds of different reasons. For some it is their way to get their voice heard, for some it is a joy of writing, and for others it is a personal journal.

I think I am a little bit of all these things. I enjoy expressing my views in a public arena. I enjoy knowing what other people think and feel as well so I open the comments up, not everyone agrees with me and I don't expect them too, after all they are my opinions, my feelings. I have always enjoyed writing, and have kept a journal since I was a little girl, now I keep it all online. I don't tell all here, but a lot of my feelings go into my posts, and I don't claim to know how to spell, or that I can convey a rational thought in a manner that will make sense to everyone. I write it down just like I would say it, I mean after all this is not a work that is going to be published. This is my personal journey through life, my thoughts about things; my feelings. I have never asked anyone to read my blog, if you come here it is of your own free will. I don't do this to entertain people. I do it for me and no one else, and it is nice that I have made some friends,some really good friends, while doing it, but that is not the reason I choose to maintain my little personal space on the world wide web. Just like in my real life you never know what I might have to say a lot of the time I talk about the boys, they are my world, but every once in awhile I will tell you honestly how I feel about something or someone, that is who I am. I have opinions and I choose to share them here. When I am passionate about those feelings I will write about them weather they be about the boys, politics, or just life in general and you can make the choice to read them or not and you can choose to agree with them or not. That is what makes living in a free society a great thing I have the freedom to say whatever I want and you my friends have the freedom to listen or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment