Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Steve finally starts his vacation tomorrow, and the siding is going up and the windows are going to be installed. Hopefully anyway, there may be a killing before it's all done. I am not looking forward to this project. It will be hot out! When I get hot I get hateful.


More people should read Jamie's blog. He is funny, and has really nice legs! Go dig through his archives and find the pictures. He is a new daddy too.

Me and the boys rode our bikes to the park last night, and ran into our pre school teacher, and her family. She had David for kindergarten, and Cam for 2 years of preschool, and next year she will have Colton. Then her youngest son is in hockey with David. I am so lucky to have her, because she made the transition into school life so much easier. I know that she loves my kids, and they are in good motherly hands when they are in her class. She has 5 kids of her own and then fosters other kids a lot.

I actaully broke down and got a cell phone or as Colton calls it "technology". "Is that your technology mom?" he asks me. Lets just hope I don't become one of those women that anger me, you know the ones that drive around talking on the phone causing car accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment