Monday, June 13, 2005

Swimming in a sea of rocks

Things I have been thinking about lately.

If I died could Steve raise my boys the way I think is best? I don't think he could so I better not die until they are raised.

Are we going to get the siding and windows up without killing each other? Doing any home improvement project will make you take a second look at your spouse!

Where am I going to put my tomatoes this year? I need to get them in the ground soon or it will be to late, but with all the work going on around here makes it hard to grow anything.


I think I need to get out of the house, I need a vacation.

This house is way to small! We need to get the basement finished!

Should I have a yard sale or should I just pack up all this junk and give it to good will? I think it would be much easier to just give it to good will.

I like Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks. Dreams is one of my favorite songs.

What would I be doing right now if I didn't have kids? My life would be pretty meaningless without them. I can live without a lot of things but not the boys they make me who I am.

When the boys grow up and move out what will Steve and I do? They are the one thing that we have together, will we even like each other after they are gone?

I will be 47 when the baby graduates from high school, Steve will be 55.

Will the boys go to college? I hope they do and I hope they finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment