Saturday, June 04, 2005

another list

I filled out the list Tricia girl sent me and it got me thinking about all the things I want to do.

I want to visit my sister in St. Louis this summer.

I want to spend more time with my grandparents, before it's to late.

I want to skydive.

I want to take my boys to an AV's game and have tickets behind the bench.

I want to lose weight.

I want to meet some of my friends that live in this box.

I want to actually finish one of the many novels that I have started over the years.

I want to see the great wall of China, Tibet, and a few other far away places.

I want to experience the whole Florida adventure through the eyes of my boys, disney world, sea world, universal studios, all of that.

I want to fall in love again.

I want to see my boys grow up to be happy, and have all their dreams come true.

I want to be more than just content with my life. I want to reach that point where I can actually be happy.

I want to buy Colton an Alice snake for a pet, but he has to be old enough to take care of it. He is to little and would love it to death at this point.


I am sure there are other things, but that is all I can think of in the 10 minutes I has taken me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment