Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What? I can't hear out of that ear.

Blood Pressure 124/70
Heart rate good and steady
blood drawn and UA done sent to the lab for farther investigation
couldn't breath in the thing because of stupid chest cold that feels more like pneumonia
Hearing in the right ear is excellent
Hearing in the left ear is good in the high in and low end, but in the middle I can't hear nothing! The high end and low end really don't matter it is the middle where all the things you need to hear are at, things like people talking to you and that kind of thing. Oh I can hear a fire truck coming from 10 miles away, but if your standing on my left side talking to me I probably won't know your talking to me so please people stand in front of me or on my right side and speak up!

If you couldn't tell I had my yearly physical thing today, well I had the lab work and screenings, the Doctor wasn't in to do the rest of the crap so I have to go back so he can tell me to lose weight and quit smoking. I already know that is coming I hear it every time I set foot into a doctors office, "your lungs sound really good, but if you quit smoking now you won't get all those horrible things you die of when your a smoker." When in my mind, not my left ear, I hear you have the lungs of a non smoker that is great I couldn't even tell you were a smoker keep right on smoking because your lucky and it isn't effecting you yet and I nod and smile and when I get into the car to go home I light up, because I have the lungs of a non smoker. Althought this is the 3rd time this year I have gotten the chest cold crap and my allgeries get worse every year especially in my chest making spring the worst time of year for breathing. Maybe I will quit I know I should, but I just don't have the desire yet. I enjoy ever cigarette I light. Then there is the weight thing well lets face it I am just lazy and honestly the only time you should run is when something big and scary is chasing you. I tried the whole running thing oh sure I lost weight, but was it worth the sore ankle, the painful knees, the leg cramps that wake you up screaming in the middle of the night. I don't freaking think so and the thought of giving up chocolate again is frightening there is nothing worse than PMSing and not having chocolate it's like a drug a really really good drug that leads to happy happy thoughts! Chocolate should be on the food pyramid thing right at the top above fruits and veggies and you should have to eat 5 servings a day, everyone would be happier and the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment