Thursday, March 17, 2005

Things that baffle me

Well I did this post and it got lost in bloggie land somewhere and all of a sudden it showed up out of no where. That has to be the new number 1 on my list of baffling things.


1. Low flow toilets. These damn things are suppose to save water, but on square of toilet paper has to be flushed 14 times before it disappears how is that saving water?

2. Laundry. The more I wash the more it seems to pile up in laundry baskets, on the floor in conners, on beds. Where does it all come from?

3. Dish. Same reason as laundry.

4. Peanut Butter. How can something that is suppose to be good for you be so fattening?

5. Men. need I say more?

6. The way the city chooses to fix streets in my town. The same ones are always under construction and the ones that need fixed are never fixed.

7. the whole spongebob is gay debate. What the hell is up with that? It is a freaking cartoon isn't there better things to be worried about?

8. The price of coffee. It just keeps going up and going up but why it isn't like the workers in 3rd world nations are actually seeing any of the profit I mean they work for like 3 cents an hour so why am I paying so much?

Well that's all I have right now. As you can tell there is absoultly nothing going on that I feel like writing about at this time. Happy St. Patty's Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment