Thursday, September 29, 2005

Why?

Because the lovely Martine tagged me, and I simply love her and she made my template, and El is adorable, and I have nothing better to post, and I can't sleep, and I have 200 things I should be doing beside sitting here at the computer, but I don't want to do them....



10 years ago
Oh 1995. I was working as a motel manager, living with an idiot drug addict. All I did was work and go home and work and go home... Oh I bought my first and only new car that year a 1996 subrau. Kids and marriage were not even on my mind at that time.

5 years ago
I was knocked up for the 2nd time in 17 months. I was still working at the same motel, but I quit a month before Cam arrived. I was misserable and slept all of 2 hours a night between work, a baby, and peeing all night long. It sucked, but have Cameron now is well worth it.

1 Year Ago
Last year I was doing the same thing I am doing this year. Just being a mom, going to school functions, getting ready for hockey to start, and just normal mom stuff I do.

Yesterday
I was shopping with my mom. It was my birthday, and she came to take me out to dinner. I got ecards from my Aunt Joyce and Uncle Dusty, my Aunt Paula, and my mom, flowers from my sister, and a home theater system from mom and dad, and a new keyboard and mouse that I have yet to hook up!

Today
I didn't do a thing. I played with Colton a lot, emailed my sister a picture of the flowers she sent. Talked to mom online for a minute, talked to Steve on the phone, put the boys to bed, and now this.

Tomorrow
I have to take Cam to get his 5 year old shots because I am an idiot and I forgot. The nurse even sent me notes and I still forgot! Then I will do some laundry, and maybe take a nap or something, who know?!

5 songs I know the words to (these are without hearing the song)
Hear I am by Air Supply
Delta Dawn by Tanya Tucker
The Star Spangled Banner (our national anthem)
Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks
Joy to the World by Three Dog Night
but I know the words to most every song in my cd collection once the music starts playing.

5 snacks
Chocolate
Cheesecake
ice cream
peanut butter on a spoon
fudge
I don't really snack often although my butt says otherwise! I really don't keep anything around the house just for me to eat.

5 things I would do with $100 million
Invest it so my boys would be set for life.
Buy a new car
buy a new house
pay off my sisters house
pay off my mom and dads house

5 places I would run away to
China I have always wanted to see the great wall.
Alaska-I have never been
Hawaii- I loved it there
Neatherlands-to see Martine
Alanta- to see Tricia

5 things I would never wear
spandex pants, althought I did when I was younger, not anymore.
a tutu
hip hugger jeans
a bikini, well I hate swimwear in general.
padded bra's

5 favorite tv shows (currently)
Dead Zone
anything on the history channel
Discovery Channel
Animal planet
Forensic Files
I don't watch a lot of TV. If you were to visit you would swear my favorite show is spongebob or batman.

5 joys
David
Cameron
Colton
My dogs, sometimes.
Cool nights and sleeping with the window open

5 bad habits
Smoking... your right Martine I need to quit too!
biting my nails
lazyness
staying up to late
swear words

5 things I like doing
spending time with the boys
writing
sleeping
drinking my coffee on the back deck when it cool outside, and by cool I mean like 35 to 40 degrees F.
Sitting in the mountains and listening to nothing and everything.

5 movies I like
finding neverland
10 things to do in Denver...
Shaw Shankredemption
Usual Suspects
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie, because I coudln't think of a 5th and we watch it every freaking day. It's their master plan to brainwash me with the spongebob!

5 famous people I would like to meet
Honestly no one really comes to mind if it is just meeting them...

5 toys
Computer
Digital Camera
that's it really that I can talk about here...

Now on to Jennifer's meme.

The Rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Little did we know we were their biggest harm.

I am not tagging anyone for either of these, but if you want to play please feel free to grap away.

No comments:

Post a Comment