Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



This is what we woke up to this morning! I love the first snow of the fall. It is so pretty, and it isn't all that cold. In fact today the sun is shining and the snow will soon be gone!

I have been busy at the school with the boys. Last Friday they had PDA. I don't remember what the hell that stands for, but the teacher have meetings all day and the kids get to do fun kinds of things. This time we got to see snakes and lizards. I was with the pre school and kindergarten classes and they thought it was pretty awesome. We saw a cobra, rattlesnake, blue rock lizard, and some other stuff. Mondays I am in Cam's class helping with centers, and then David wants me to start going to his class once a week as well. So I will have 3 days a week at the school.

Cam has been sick with stomach pain and the school nurse called yesterday for me to come and get him. I took him to the Dr., because he said it was not like a stomach ache, but more like a burning pain. The Dr. said that the lining of his stomach has been irritated, and put him on zantac. I am suppose to give that to him 2 times a day for 5 days, take him off, and see if the pain comes back. If it does start again then he has an ulcer.

I have put off going to walmart for the past 2 weeks, and we are quickly running out of everything around here. I think Colton and I will go after I pick him up from school.

David starts hockey next week, and Cam has decided that he wants to play as well. We will be spending much of our time at the ice rink this year. David has practice Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and Cam will practice Tuesdays and Sundays. We should just pack a bag and camp out down there!

Well that is all I can think of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment