Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Why must people piss me off?

It is like a goal for certain people in my life to piss me off. I can't get rid of them because well it doesn't matter the fact is they are always going to be around, luckily they don't come around that often.

I am a very easy going person it takes a lot to get on my bad side. I give the benefit of doubt most of the time, and I forgive people easily, but once you have crossed the line numberous times I am done with you. Well I have been done with this person for sometime now, but there is no way to get them completely out of my life. I am polite and nice when I see them, but I am not going out of my way to engage them in conversation's, and I am not going to show up at places they tend to frequent, and I really don't want them at my house. I think what makes me most upset about the whole thing is that Steve doesn't get it and he blames me, which just causes another struggle in our already going down hill marriage. He thinks I am a bitch, and I probably am, but there are just certain things that I won't get over no matter how much time has passed. There are certain things that I shouldn't be expected to get over especially coming from the people that said them. I think that if Steve respects me even a little bit he will allow me to have my feeling and leave it at that. I am not asking him to justify them or agree with them, but to just allow me to have them without getting upset because of the way I feel. Anyway I am done ranting about it, because well it isn't going to change anything anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment