Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Random thoughts

Yesterday was groundhog day. This little "holiday" has always baffled and confused me, because no matter if he sees his shadow or not we are still going to have 6 more weeks of winter and then it will officially be spring. Whatever the weather is like, it could be 75 degrees from now until July, but from Feb. 2 until March 20 it is always winter. So why groundhog day?

Billy Dean's song Let them be little makes me cry everytime I here it. I don't want my babies to grow up and yet I have no control over it.

I don't know what I am going to fix for dinner. Steve is gone and I think we may have grill cheese and soup.

Tomorrow is this thing for David's class called math morning and I really wanted to go, but I don't have anyone to watch Colton and Cameron that early. It is at 8 in the morning, and everyone I know that gets up that early is heading to work.

My cousin got a brand new baby girl today and I got pictures she is beautiful. I wonder if they would give her to me? naw I doubt they would, they look pretty proud of her!

I told Angi I would post a pic of my blog space as soon as I empty my ash tray, and I have yet to do that so I can take a picture of my mess!

Jake gets more blind everyday, damn cateracs, damn diabetes. I hate that my little dog, 102 lbs, has to deal with it everyday. I love the fact that he loves me even though I have to give him shots twice a day. Dogs are so much easier then children sometimes.

I am so happy that I can brush my teeth in the bathroom again.
I stained the door today, it matches really well damn I am good!

I sometimes wish that my boys spoke the same language that I do. They make communication difficult sometimes when I ask them to do something and they stare at me with that look that says "we have no idea what your saying lady." I know they can speak English because they have no problems understanding me when I say things like "dinner is ready" or "Yes you can have a candy".

I love that Burger King commercial where the boss walks in and say "this is our last meal together, I have to fire one of you. I am thinking of a number between one and ten." that is funny.

and now a link for you to share some of the wonders of my beautiful state:

This little link pretty well sums up my beautiful, wonderful state. I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment