Thursday, December 09, 2004

Updates on the day

Well I am working an a special post for tomorrow so I wanted to get this in tonight!

I picked David up from school.

Me: "Did you give that letter to your teacher?"
D: "Yep"
Me: " Did you give the one to reading teacher?"
D: "Yep."
I check his backpack for some kind of acknowledgement, I am looking for something that will redeem her in my eyes you know a little note that says something like "Jenn I received you letter and would like to set up a time to discuss your concerns." you know nothing fancy, nothing even well thought out, just something. There was nothing which made me madder.
Me:" did they say anything to you?"
D: "No mom. They know they can't be mean to me because of anything you say to them, because if they are they will get fired."
What a bright child he is oh yeah they will and probably the crap beat out of them as well! Don't mess with my boys! The grandparents and my sister are all ready to come up and straighten things out, and they don't handle things nearly as diplomatic as I do. I hope for the school's sake that we can manage to get it all worked out before they have to come to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment