Friday, December 10, 2004

Oh the joy of parenting

I am so pissed off. I did not receive word one from the school today! I spent half the day at the school, and not one word from anyone! So we went to the Dr, and again I was at the school in the office and not one word. I guess they think I am just going to go away.

Well I am not going away. I will be in the face of the school district for the next 13 years!

We went to the Dr. today and he said he just doesn't see ADD in my child, he said it may be a learning disabilities, but really the ADD is just not there. He wants a letter from the teachers that feel David has ADD stating why they feel he does have it, and he wants the school to do a psychological evaluation for learning disabilities. So that is were I am at with the David thing I am making a list of things I want to discuss at the meeting on Monday. Hope you all have a great weekend we have a hockey tournment this weekend so I will be camped out at the ice rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment