Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My last vice

Hi my names Jenn and I am an addict. I had my last cigarette 4 hours and 11 minutes ago. I really want to quit, ok that's a lie. I enjoy each cigarette I smoke. I want one the minute I wake up, after every meal, and pretty much ever 15 minutes thoughtout the day. The truth of the matter is that I need to quit. I have to quit. Between Steve and I, we are spending over 500 dollars a month on the damn things. When you add it up and look at the numbers we just can't afford to smoke anymore, we never really could. I could get a new car for less a month than we spend on smoking. I could get a new computer or that digital camcorder I want. In one year if we both quit we would have saved 6,000 dollars. That is a lot of money spent on trying to slowly kill yourself. The very sad fact is that as I am writing this I don't care about the cost. I don't care that they will eventually kill me. I don't care... I want a cigarette badly. I don't need one. I don't have to have one. I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment