Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Working!

I have been doing classified subbing at the schools, and today I got a call for a school that isn't to far away from us that needs someone for possibly the rest of the month and could turn into a full time position for the rest of the year! I hope that it does it would be good to get out of the house everyday while the boys are at school, and really we could use the extra money! So I probably won't be around between working and hockey my time is pretty used up now!

Last week the washer that was only 5 years old quit spinning. It is one of those stupid front load washers and the motor went out. I started searching for a motor only to find that they were about 160 bucks, and then the control panel had to be replaced as well and that was another 180 bucks so last night my wonderful husband who loves me more than anyone should went and bought me a new washer! I love that man he takes such good care of me! I got a top load that is much cheaper to fix and it only cost $260.00!

We have a hockey tourney in Denver the day after Thanksgiving and D is very excited about that! He has invited everyone he knows to come with us. We told him he was going to play the AVS, and he was like "no way they will cream us!"

Steve may have to go to France for 2 months and I really don't like the idea of him being gone so long, but if he goes he will be able to get better raises as he will have the classes that they require them to have. His fingers are still broken, but they think they might heal with a little more time... It's been over 2 months how long do they think it will take?

Anyone doubting global warming? It is mid November and it has been raining here it never rains in the middle of November it snows I'm totally convinced that we are all doomed! Well probably not in my life time, but I do wonder what the future holds for the boys and their kids if we don't take a serious look at what is going on.

That's about all I have I'll try to get around and check up on everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment