Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stop touching me!

I spent the afternoon serving up all kinds of sugary goodness to the first grade class yesterday, they had a great party and then I gathered up my 3 and we came home. From 3:30 to 5:00 I heard "Can we go now mom?" They were ready to trick or treat so with pillowcases in hand me, a ninja, captian Jack, and the grim reaper headed out the door to case the neighborhood for candy. We went up and down the streets stopping at the houses I knew were safe, and made it home by a quarter after 7. The boys scattered there loot from one side of the living room to other to check out what they got, and each of them were quite happy. They enjoyed answering the door and handing out candy to the other ghosts, goblins, and princesses that came a knocking, and then about 8:45 I said "boys start getting your candy picked up and put away it's almost time for bed." The baby looked at me and said "but mom you didn't feed us don't we get dinner tonight?" The other 2 quickly chimed in with "we're hungry for real food mom." I totally forgot I didn't get them any dinner we had been so busy up to that point no one even thought about dinner or maybe I'm just losing my mind either way they eventaully did get some "real food" and were in bed and asleep by 10.

As we were walking from door to door last night David stops turns to me and says "hey mom do you think we could gets signs and yell full ice full ice you know like they do on the news when they want to change something?" This whole mess has him very frustrated and makes me want to scream and hit someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment