Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving~

I'm sitting here alone all by myself attempting to get 3 kids packed, hockey gear gathered up, dress clothes ironed, because they have to wear dress clothes between games, and me some clothes packed as well so we can leave here at 5am to get to Denver by 1:00 for D's first game. Then I have to get my work clothes washed and put away so that I have something to wear to work next week. I sent the boys all 4 of them off to Steve's sisters house so they could at least have dinner, because I didn't have time to make turkey and all the fixings this year and I didn't really have time to go over there to eat either. I think that made Steve angry, but it wasn't like he pitched in to help me get any of the stuff I had to do done so he really has no reason to be mad at me! I'm off to fold socks now. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment