Well the lovely http://mtnbkaz.blogspot.com/>Adventure Chick has tagged me. I'm suppose to list 6 weird things about me... I don't think there is anything weird about me! I am a perfect example of normal, but I'll try to share some stuff that you might find weird?
1. I actually don't mind the smell of hockey. Now some of you are thinking what do you mean the smell of hockey... There are a lot of different smells to hockey, the ice when you walk into the rink you can smell the ice, it smells cold and clean and good. Then there are the locker rooms, and hockey locker rooms are not for the faint of heart especially when it's packed full of kids taking off skates after a game it would stink to most people, but to me it isn't really that bad, it's not quite as good as coach smelled the other night, but I will miss the smell of hockey when it's over for the season.
2. I prefer winter over summer. I would much rather have a cool 20 degree day to a hot 80 degree day anytime.
3. I have a lazy eye and it drifts over to the side of my head when I am really tired, and because of that I can focus each eye independently without closing the other one kind of like a flounder.
4. I do not like to be touched on my stomach by anyone, not even Steve, it is an instant turn off. I'm to aware of the fact that I am fat then, even after 10 years together I still hate it.
5. I don't do well with compliments. I get embarrass by them, because I don't really feel like I deserve them.
6. I don't have a crafty bone in my body. I can't even color inside the lines. I don't sew, knit, or any of that stuff, I took sewing in high school and I managed to pull a C in that class only because the teacher felt sorry for me. I don't scrapbook, well I have one for D's travel team this year, but it isn't that nifty scrapbooking people do. I have a photo album with a few pictures and all the tourney programs in it. Nothing neat or organized just stuffed in the book. I have all these ideas for neat projects, but I don't have the ability to do them...
So see I'm not all that weird really.