Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time keeps on slippin' into the future!

I am busy busy busy. I have been working everyday and it will probably keep going until sometime after the new year, and then we had a hockey tourament last weekend and I was in charge of that so I got to see one game for each boy. Cameron won all four of his games and David's team won 3 out of 4. I was very proud of them both.

I took half the day off monday so I could do my christmas shopping and now I am almost done with it, still have a few things left to get, but not much. I did manage to get the tree up last friday before I had to get to the rink, but I still have not decorated the house the stocking are all sitting here in a pile waiting to be hung so sat. I will have to get busy with that or christmas will come and go and they will still be sitting here.

Other than being to tired to stay up past 10 things are pretty good here. Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to check in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment