Monday, December 05, 2005

The halls are decked

Woooohooo who rules. Who is better than dad. Yep that is right me! I got all the outside decorations up today. Cam was home sick so I didn't have to go to school with him and I put up the lights and snowman outside. Last year it took Steve about 3 hours to get them all up. Me it took an hour and a half, because yes I am just that good! Me and the boys put the tree up last Saturday and the stocking are all hung by the chimney with care, well not really by the chimney, but with care. Now as soon as I start my Christmas shopping all things will be good. Lets hope I soon find time to brave the hordes of mass consumers who have totally made Christmas a commercial holiday.

The things we have going on:
David played a hockey game last night scored a hat trick, his first this year!

We have hockey practice tomorrow from 5:30 until 8:00.

Cam and David play in the jamboree this coming weekend and I am running one of the fund raiser booths selling tee-shirts and what not.

My sister gets here next wednesday.

and inbetween I am trying to get the house cleaned up for christmas and get rid of toys the boys don't play with anymore.

I won't know what to do with myself over the week of Christmas because there will be no school, no hockey, and absoultly nothing going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment