Thursday, April 28, 2005

Request and dedications

Today I was listening to Music, as I so often do, and I heard a Motley Crue song "Kick Start My Heart" which made me think of Heather, no not in that way you crazy perverted people.

Anyway I got to thinking about songs that remind me of other bloggers, and for lack of anything better to post I thought I would share them with you, not all of them at once, and if I have not gotten to you and your on my link list don't worry I will, but the obivious first:

Jay is diffenently "I'm too sexy" by Right said Fred. Who could not think of Jay when this song is playing? Nope never gonna be able to listen to that song again without developing fits of giggling!

Then we have our future President Trashman. I don't think there would be a more fitting song than "Trashy Women" by Confederate Railroad. I don't know how many times I have left his site actually humming that song, but it has been many!

Tricia girl would have to be "Girls just wanna have fun" by Cyndi Luaper. Cause honestly I have had more fun with her than anyone!

Jack well one of the many I have here, is anything by Tim McGraw, because his love of Tim never fails to amaze me! Honestly "Nights I can't Remember, Friends I'll never Forget" by the man Toby Keith. Jack is one of the few people I know that has kept his friends close.

Celti girl is always "Changes" by tesla, everytime I hear that song I have to go and read her blog.

What songs remind you of the blogger you know? Go ahead don't be shy comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment