Thursday, April 24, 2008

I must be sick... 2 posts in 2 days.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me lately. I can't seem to keep it together at all. If I don't write it down I forget it and half the time I write things down and still forget them... Oh well this too will soon pass I'm sure.

Colton turned 7 today, and that makes me want to cry. My baby is 7 and I don't know what the hell I'm going to do when they are all grown up and leave me. He had a good birthday, and got lots of gifts, money, and love. Everyone called him to wish him happy birthday and we spent half the night on the phone. Now he is all tucked up in bed. Tomorrow we are having a pizza party with his class for friday fun. They get the last hour of school to do something fun every friday and I told him I would bring the pizza.

I'm tired so I'm going to bed, but I doubt I'll sleep been having a lot of trouble with that lately as well could be most of my forgetfullness problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment