Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Waiting!

Wow what a week it's been already. David had travel team tryouts Sunday and Monday and I do not know how they are going to pick the kids this year. I'd say there are 2 or 3 that are diffidently not going to make it and 2 or 3 that diffidently are, and the rest of those kids are so evenly matched that it is almost impossible to pick one over the other. I'd just hate to have to be the guys put into that position, because it is going to be one tiny little thing that makes them pick this kid over that one. We will find out Friday weather D was one of the lucky ones or not. Friday is a long was away when you are 9 and waiting on a big decision like this! He has a really good attitude about it though, he says if he makes it great and if he doesn't then there is always next year! I'm proud of him for that attitude alone and he has nothing to be ashamed of if he doesn't make it, because he went out there and tried.

Well I am on my lunch break so I better get myself back to work or there will be wild kindergartners running lose with no adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment