Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Roll me away

Can you tell I'm listen to a little Bob Seger tonight? I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for my youth, Night Moves seems to always take me back to my misspent teenage years. There are times when I think every mother longs for those days when she is only responsible for herself, and her every move doesn't reflect back on her children. I can't just get in the car and roll away now, and I don't know where I'd go if I could at this point in my life. I guess I'm older now, but still running against the wind and the time of working on my night moves has come and gone. God I love Bod Seger songs, it's all there wrapped up in his word, my life.

So I've been to Colorado to see my family. My baby sister got to come as well as my aunt, and my granny got sick, but I got to see them all and I love and miss them already.

There are only 19 days left of summer break for us, which sucks I wish that it were always summer break and the kids and I were always home together, but that's life they need an education, and I sure can't give them one!

Well I wanted a post and I can't think of anything to post so that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment